Sunday, January 15, 2012

Preparation For The Trip To Argentina/Antarctica

As we get ready to leave in a week, everything is complete chaos. Suitcases need to be packed, the house needs to be ready for Christmas when we get back, there is shopping for the trip to be done and so many other things to be done.  The days go by. Soon its a night before we leave.  I go to pack my suitcase and find my cat sitting on my pile of clothes. She does this every time we go on a trip.

I pick her up and set her next to me.  I turn to put my clothes in the suitcase only to see my cat sitting in the suitcase.  Finally, all of our packing is done, We set all eight pieces of luggage out near the front door so we are ready to go in the morning.

We began our trip on November 26, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment